The Move has begun!!
Well, it's Tuesday night and the countdown is underway! In 24+ hours the movers will be here packing up all our "stuff" (and it really is just "stuff", isn't it); in 48+ hours they will be loading the truck and in 72+ hours we will be on the road to our new home, the Residence Inn in Carmel, IN.
The last Tuesday in our home proved to be interesting. Rosemary must have thought Kevin and I were not stressed enough because she decided to slip in the bathroom and catch/hit her nose on the corner of her step stool. It was one of the most horrific sights to witness. I'll skip all the inbetween details... the doctor didn't think it was broken and she is fine. Although the doctor did say that after swelling goes down, to take her to an ENT if her nose looks crooked. great. Thankfully we have friends and contacts in Indy who know of good doctors!
Isn't ironic that we have names of doctors, dentists, tailors, hair stylists, vets, churches, etc... the things that usually take a while to find when you're in a new place... and we don't have an address for our mail to come to? I've said it before and I'll say it again... God has a sense of humor, I'm just waiting for the punchline! (I don't mean that irreverently. I have to laugh at our situation!) I am completely confident that He will provide the perfect home for us; I just hope His timing and mine coincide!
The last Tuesday in our home proved to be interesting. Rosemary must have thought Kevin and I were not stressed enough because she decided to slip in the bathroom and catch/hit her nose on the corner of her step stool. It was one of the most horrific sights to witness. I'll skip all the inbetween details... the doctor didn't think it was broken and she is fine. Although the doctor did say that after swelling goes down, to take her to an ENT if her nose looks crooked. great. Thankfully we have friends and contacts in Indy who know of good doctors!
Isn't ironic that we have names of doctors, dentists, tailors, hair stylists, vets, churches, etc... the things that usually take a while to find when you're in a new place... and we don't have an address for our mail to come to? I've said it before and I'll say it again... God has a sense of humor, I'm just waiting for the punchline! (I don't mean that irreverently. I have to laugh at our situation!) I am completely confident that He will provide the perfect home for us; I just hope His timing and mine coincide!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home