The house
Finally, Blogger Bot is online!
Here are the pics of what will hopefully be our house! We signed the contract to purchase tonight and will hear back from the builder tomorrow. There are a few things we'll change: hardwood throughout the downstairs, maybe some built-ins, changing some light fixtures, taking the paneling out of the windows and adding shutters outside. And More Plants!!!
Want to hear something funny? This was the first house I looked at when I was up here in May. Want to hear something else funny? When we were so anguished this week trying to decide on a house, Kevin found this verse... Luke 10:7 "Do not move around from house to house." Now granted, Jesus was talking to the seventy He was sending out to share His message, but it applied to our situation perfectly! We knew we weren't supposed to be looking around anymore and when we told the realtor we wanted this house, both Kevin and I had such peace. Praise God we made a decision!!!
Here are the pics of what will hopefully be our house! We signed the contract to purchase tonight and will hear back from the builder tomorrow. There are a few things we'll change: hardwood throughout the downstairs, maybe some built-ins, changing some light fixtures, taking the paneling out of the windows and adding shutters outside. And More Plants!!!
Want to hear something funny? This was the first house I looked at when I was up here in May. Want to hear something else funny? When we were so anguished this week trying to decide on a house, Kevin found this verse... Luke 10:7 "Do not move around from house to house." Now granted, Jesus was talking to the seventy He was sending out to share His message, but it applied to our situation perfectly! We knew we weren't supposed to be looking around anymore and when we told the realtor we wanted this house, both Kevin and I had such peace. Praise God we made a decision!!!

1 Comments:
The house looks great!! You will love the basement. My sister-in-law had one in DC, and she said it made the winters so fun. The kids would ride bikes down there and everything. They kept it very unfinished for that purpose. I think she even had a sand box down there. Life is so different in the cold. Anyway, I am excited for you guys and know that you will love the house.
Love you guys,
Ida
I got the hat a target in the baby section.
Post a Comment
<< Home