Saturday, July 16, 2005

Lilly's "4th" of July!!!

What a wonderful day! Today is Lilly's 4th birthday!!!

Even though the weather outside is frightful... (it seems more like Florida in the rainy season than Indiana,) the day is so delightful!!

It began by sleeping until 8:00! This was a huge treat as Kevin has been regularly rising at 6:00am to get to work early! Shortly after waking, Lilly came in our room to announce "it's morning!" and the festivities began!

Presents that had arrived during the week were openned and Lilly was so excited!
After breakfast, we headed off to one of the malls for our Build a Bear birthday party. Three sweet friends and their parents joined us for merriment and bear making... it was a lot of fun! And I HIGHLY recommend it as a party for four year olds and up!

We dined at the food court on Chick-fill-a and My Little Pony birthday cake... a feast fit for a four year old! (Tonight we'll probably dine less formal :)

Even though we've only been here a short time, Lilly couldn't have had nicer birthday!
Hope you have a wonderful day too!!

3 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Well Happy Quatro Lilly. It is great to know that you and yours had a delightful day on your fourth birthday!

Elizabeth I have a VBS image I want to send but I was unable to find an e-mail address. Will you send me one at the e-mail address on my blogger profile page?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for your encouraging comments on my blog. I have enjoyed keeping up with you via your site. Isn't God amazing, who would of thought we'd be where we are now. Love you!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Molly & the boys said...

Happy Birthday, Lilly!
I love the age 4!!! It is so much fun. What is going on with the house?
take care,
Molly

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home