Why haven't I blogged?
Well, blogging audience, I'm back.
It's hard for me to take time away from things that I think are more important, but I didn't want too much time to pass before I posted something.
These pics are a hodge podge of some of our summer activities.
I hope that once things settle down I can do some 'guilt free' blogging!
It's hard for me to take time away from things that I think are more important, but I didn't want too much time to pass before I posted something.
These pics are a hodge podge of some of our summer activities.
I hope that once things settle down I can do some 'guilt free' blogging!

4 Comments:
Oh stinkin yes, excuse my terrible language but it is good to have you back!
This is a new stat site I am using and it has a really good feature it tells you how many times each IP has returned to view your site. It also allows you to label them. You can never be truly sure who is visiting but you will be able to tell where they are visiting from and how many times.
I can relate!
It's good to hear from you. I hope everything keeps moving along with the house and we will look forward to more updates soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home