Auntie Emma! Auntie Emma!
No we're not in Kansas, but the weather we experienced last night makes us wish we were back in Florida! I can only describe it like a hurricane; the storm moved through at 87 miles per hour! We feel very blessed that the damage was only to the playset, but a little cheated that we were the only ones in our neighborhood that had any damage! We think it must have been a micro burst... The particulars are too weird for just wind damage.
I feel extremely thankful that my family and house were not hurt. If you could see how close this all happened to our house, you'd know God's hand was protecting us. Thank you Lord!
I feel extremely thankful that my family and house were not hurt. If you could see how close this all happened to our house, you'd know God's hand was protecting us. Thank you Lord!

2 Comments:
Glad to hear you are all safe. I thought of you when I was on the bike trip last weekend, it brought back a lot of fun memories!
I thought of you guys when I saw the news this morning. I am glad to hear that you guys are okay. It is also good to see you blogging again.
Post a Comment
<< Home