A Day at the Race Track
Nothing says Springtime in Indianapolis like Indy racing. (and no, I'm not being sarcastic... Okay, maybe just a bit.) But seriously, to the Circle City native, the Indy 500 and the month of May are synonymous. Once again, K's work got tickets to the track and we went to see the drivers practice. Hard to believe this is my 3rd time going! (But I'm still not sure I'm ready for the actual event.) Practice days are nice b/c it is not crowded. And you can go, watch a few cars go 212 mph, and leave feeling like you've seen it all! The highlight this year was seeing Danica Patrick suit up and drive... Lilly was impressed that there were girl race car drivers, too; (but she did question why there was only one famous one? Good question Lil!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home