Friday, July 01, 2005

A Decision Has Been Made!!!

We finally made a decision!
Thanks to all of you who participated in our survey.... your comments did help.

Something I had failed to mention in the previous blog about the neighborhoods where the houses are... The Shelbourne Estates house is in a very new community, High Grove has been developing for 4 years. Things don't develop very quickly here: for example, High Grove has about eight lots left to bulid on; its been going for 4 years; there are only 30 or so houses all together. While the Shelbourne neighborhood will be fantastic in about 2 years, we would be without neighbors for probably a year. As Kevin said, "it would be a very sparse halloween."

And while we LOVE the exterior of the Shelbourne house and the interior is beautiful and wonderful for entertaining; (it has 6 bedrooms! we'd expect alot of company!) the High Grove house is MUCH better suited for everyday living.

So the decision is the High Grove house!
We are going to change the exterior as much as possible by adding shutters, changing the paneling in the windows and lots of landscaping.
I've been trying to post interior pictures, but something is amiss. I will keep trying.
Thanks again for your votes!

2 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Six bedrooms! You r going to need and industrial strength vacuum.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Ida Marie said...

I win!!! Not that it's a competition or anything. :) Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing interior pics and ones once you move in.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home