Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Were you at our house today? Everyone else was!

Well, I am decompressing after a very busy day. (chocolate Newman-O's can help you do that.)

I knew a month ago that today would be a crazy one, but one that I was anxious to come. Today I feel like our house is more than 95% complete, all thanks to the built ins and closets being installed. On top of that, our bathroom vanity/sinks were re installed (after being without one for a week and a half,) and some of our window treatments were put in.
There were other folks in and out today as well, but those were the biggies!
Everything has a place to go, and I'll be signing off to go put them in their place!

Before I go, I must say how blessed I feel to have a place for myself, my children and my things. Especially when so many have nothing.

Please don't forget the hurricane victims in the coming weeks... they will need all of our help in the months to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home