I'm at a loss for a title...




Can you believe it? I'm posting twice in a week!
okay, don't be too impressed, because anything creative that I might have thought of early today has completely left my brain and will not return until tomorrow when I have 2 small children demanding my full attention. It's a vicious cycle -- I think of all these wonderful things to say during the day, and then by the time evening comes, all creativity has "left the building". Oh well... I'll bore you with just the facts... Tomorrow is the last day of school for L and R, and I'm "co - in charge" of L's end of school party. It's a "race day" theme... (ONLY in Indiana!) and I did not come up with the theme, so don't say I have converted to being a "Hoosier"... I wanted to do a "beach" theme. Also another sign that we have not fully adopted the Indiana mentality... Today was the first humid day we've had this year... And we were SOOOO excited!!! I felt like an orchid drinking in the moisture. Who cares if our hair is a little more wavy? Not me!
The pictures are just a random assortment taken with our new camera purchased with Marriott points. Kevin's years of traveling have finally paid off :).

3 Comments:
Happy girls. What kind of camrea is it? the images look great!
Cute pictures. I know you will have fun with your girls this summer. Any FL trips planned?
Billy -- thanks! we got a cannon eos. very fun and very fast! I actually got "in focus" pics of race cars going 210 mph! i'll have to post them.
Ida -- thanks, too! unfortunately we won't be back until labor day weekend. I may plan a spontaneous trip before then, but it would probably be to Orlando to visit my sister.
We miss DIBC and everyone there!
Post a Comment
<< Home