Monday, August 22, 2005

A Taste of Home

As I was feeling a little low today, I remembered www.spiritfm90.5.com and I got to hear what's being heard in Tampa. Perhaps I should make black beans and rice tonight :).
The internet really does make our world a smaller place!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

sniff, sniff - missing you guys too! I was talking to my sis in IN today, and she told me to tell you to enjoy the weather and the fall season and to get outside as much as you can stand over the next few months. She said when it turns cold, it is nasty, but that fall is incredbily nice and beautiful. How is the house coming? ARe the girls in any school stuff yet?
love,
Molly

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ida Marie said...

Geeez, Elizabeth. Where are the pictures of your house??? We want to see.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home