Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fall is here!

While the weather in most of the country has yet to feel like fall, here included, we did get a little taste last Friday. (Hence the jackets.) Here are a few more signs that Fall is on its way!











Rosemary's costume arrived... she's a pink octopus! This is so that she and her sister, who will be Ariel, will be 'themed' together. It is a Really cute costume!!!

'

Tis the time for halloween candy. These aren't ordinary bags of candy... these are the 'mac daddy', two ton bags of candy. We are anticipating a lot of children.

Ah yes, the true sign of Fall... Brach's mellowcreme pumpkins and a pumpkin candle. You might think that candy corn is the quintessential fall candy, but I disagree. Try the pumpkins and I think you'll agree! If you are fortunate to find a Bath & Body Works Pumpkin candle, buy it. They are in short supply and they are fantastic! If you cannot find one, head to Yankee Candle for a Macintosh and Peach candle. It will make you feel like you're in an orchard!

The real signs of Fall like the leaves changing and colder weather are just around the corner... Happy Fall, Ya'll!!

2 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

hey nice all the images are in series without being seperate posts! I likie!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ida Marie said...

I am so ready for fall, and jacket weather. I love the octopus costume. Little Rosemary is quite the cutie.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home