Friday, December 09, 2005

Let It Snow...



Well, we set a new record for snow fall in December... how lucky for us that we get to be here to experience it. (can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?) It snowed for seven hours today. Nonstop. That's ALOT of snow! It was very pretty, but now the wind is blowing all the snow down the street. (I guess that's what they call a "snowdrift".) Here are some pictures of today's snow and other shots from the past couple of weeks. (Don't worry Ida, no pictures of dog poop.)





Rosemary in the middle of our driveway.
(I think she hates wearing mittens more
than cold!)















This is the beautiful plant that Kevin's Dad and his wife sent me for my birthday.
Thanks again David and Denise!













Just one of some really cute pictures Kevin took!













This was taken back in early November. I never thought I'd see beautiful sunsets in Indiana, but see for yourself... different from Florida, but none the less spectacular!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Wow how lovley! Ifin your going to be cold ya at least sould have the beauty of a good snow fall!

Great yo see you all making the best of the holiday season!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Ida Marie said...

Thank you for no poop pictures. Molly had me a little worried. Okay, love the snow pics. What fun for those Florida girls.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home