Monday, August 14, 2006

A month later...

Hi people of the world!
Much time has past and I'm feeling guilty about not blogging in so long.
A lot has been going on, but instead of writing it all down, I'm just going to post pictures... (yes, I'm lazy, but I have a headache right now.)
I will say that my pathology came back ok (yea!), but we still don't have a final verdict on the trees (boo). The next meeting will be Sept 5th, so keep praying that the committee members will have godly wisdom and hopefully move the road away from our trees!
Oh, since the last post, I was attacked by chiggers and received 50 (I am not exaggerating) bites! I would love to have posted a picture, but it would be indecent. I've decided that chigger bites are probably one of the torments in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home