The Faces of Disobedience




I know these faces are cute and sweet, but boy, oh boy! Do they know how to disobey! I know, I know you are saying, "those sweet faces? How on earth could those adorable children do anything wrong?" To which I say either you must not have children or it's been a long time since you've been around them! I love my children dearly and nothing on this earth could change that fact; But they are human, so therefore not perfect. Yesterday, they were FAR from it! But we are over it now thanks to much praying and all the toys in the bedroom being put in "time out" for two days. Thank goodness that tomorrow is another day, (and thank goodness they are cute!)

1 Comments:
God has His plans and they are fascinating. I did not know you existed until one day I decided to go on a bike ride across the state of Florida. I met so many nice folks on the trip including a gal with the initials E C. Now, not too many years later, here I sit in front of my computer looking at a blog created by someone by the name of E V. To make things even more fascinating this very same gal and her husband have brought two new disobedient individuals into the world. Good thing they are cute.
Life is as they say an adventure.
Post a Comment
<< Home