posted by elizabeth at 8:21 PM
Happy belated easter back at ya lovelies.You should try this if you are not already. http://www.google.com/analytics/It tells you how many and from where on the planet folks are visiting! I am always fascinated to see the stats for my blog.
Thanks Billy, I'll try that.ps -- we've ordered a new camera, the Canon EOS Rebel and I'm so excited I can't stand it! Stay tuned for clearer, crisper shots!
Oh yes that will revolutionize your photo taking world. Very exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Happy belated easter back at ya lovelies.
You should try this if you are not already.
http://www.google.com/analytics/
It tells you how many and from where on the planet folks are visiting! I am always fascinated to see the stats for my blog.
Thanks Billy, I'll try that.
ps -- we've ordered a new camera, the Canon EOS Rebel and I'm so excited I can't stand it! Stay tuned for clearer, crisper shots!
Oh yes that will revolutionize your photo taking world. Very exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home